The Linden Mixes Modern Amenities with Small-Town Charm
Condo Living in Historic South San Francisco, CA
A home doesn’t really feel like home if you don’t love the neighborhood. After all, this is the area you’ll be dining out with friends, going on walks with your family, and shopping infrequently. The location of your new home is just as important as the features inside. Luckily, you don’t have to compromise on either when you move into one of the condos at The Linden in South San Francisco, CA. We’re situated in the revitalized downtown area of the southern part of the city, offering historic character and small-town charm while still having the closeness of city life. Our community is truly the best of both worlds, as we mix modern, deluxe amenities, with the welcoming feel of a smaller community. Explore the area today, and you’re sure to fall in love!
Explore The Linden Neighborhood
South San Francisco is a city focused on revitalizing for a bright future. City planning is focused around ease of transit to jobs north and south with pedestrian and bicycle-friendly access – yet offering residents reason to stay home. With mom-and-pop shops and eateries popping up along Grand, filling in alongside longstanding gems in historic and charming downtown digs – South San Francisco is a destination for locals and visitors alike.
Enjoy sunset views atop Sign Hill and honor the industrial giants of the past. Take a stroll down historic Grand Avenue or a jog along Centennial Way, shelter from the sun for a game of bocce in Orange Park, or gather with friends at the weekly farmers market. The extensive parks system offers plenty of space to gather, including events for the young and young at heart.
Plant Yourself Close to Everywhere
You’ll have plenty of ways to get around at The Linden. Whether you’re commuting north or south, across the Bay or just around town – the prime location offers easy access. The soon-to-be revitalized Caltrain station is just a stroll away. BART and SamTrans stations are in close proximity. Convenient freeway access to 101 and 280 can be found along adjacent Airport Boulevard and San Francisco Bay Ferry offers service at Oyster Point.
You’ll never be far from what you need when you make The Linden your new home. We are centrally located in the downtown neighborhood of South San Francisco, with easy access to all the necessities. Many of the most popular destinations are within walking distance or are a short ride away using public transportation or ride-share services. You’ll love your new neighborhood and quickly settle into the exciting and easy lifestyle it facilitates. Some of the nearby neighborhood amenities include:
- Shopping: Do your weekly grocery shopping at Lunardi’s Supermarket or Oasis Market or find a huge selection of fresh products at Jalisco or La Loma Produce. You’ll also be close to nearby boutiques where you can find clothing, shoes, and more.
- Restaurants: You’ll be surrounded by the flavors of various cultures, as our community is close to restaurants featuring many different cuisines. Enjoy American comfort food at Café 382 or spice things up with takeout from a nearby favorite, El Santaneco, which offers traditional Salvadoran dishes. You’ll also find numerous Asian cuisines nearby, including Japanese, Thai, and Chinese. And don’t forget about your morning coffee! There are plenty of nearby coffee shops to get your fix.
- Parks: Having a nearby outdoor space is always important, especially if you have children or pets. We’re located within a mile and a half of two beautiful parks, Orange Memorial Park and Sign Hill Park. Orange Park features an indoor aquatic center, tennis courts, and playgrounds while Sign Hill offers 30-acres of space with short hiking trails.
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your body is important, and it will be easy to make your health a priority when living at The Linden. Get in a solid workout at nearby Physique Magnifique. Find relaxation and promote wellness with a trip to Luminous Day Spa just down the street.
- Transportation: You’ll be connected to all parts of the city with many nearby transportation options. Our community is close to several SamTrans stations, as well as a Caltrain station that just steps away. If you’re heading out of the city or state, you’ll also love that our community is just minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
The Spirit of South City
South San Francisco is a vibrant cultural core with a focus on innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit which pioneered South City still burns bright today. The city is ever-evolving to sustain a thriving local economy from biotech hub to citywide support for innovative new small businesses.
Our Available Floorplans
At The Linden, we have a variety of floorplans to meet the needs of every lifestyle. Whether you are a young professional looking for their first real estate purchase or a family looking for a room to grow, our community has what you need. Take your pick from our selection of one-, two-, and three-bedroom condo floorplans, all with modern layouts and designer finishes. Each one-bedroom floorplan features at least 676 square feet, while our larger two- and three-bedroom options feature not only additional bedrooms but also additional bathrooms. In addition, every condo boasts finishes like quartz counters, tile backsplashes and tub surrounds, handmade cabinets, and more. You’ll love the modern yet simple feel of all our homes, not to mention the deluxe amenities that come with our community.
Contact Us to Learn More about The Linden Neighborhood
If you’re interested in learning more about the surrounding South San Francisco area and The Linden Community, we’re just a phone call away. You can contact our office directly by phone or fill out the form on our contact page, and a member of our staff will respond via email. We’re here to answer all your questions about purchasing a condo in our building, as well as any questions about the surrounding area. We know you’ll love calling The Linden Home. Contact us today!